Are you yearning for stories and activism that promote Oneness rather than Separation? Are you tired of conversations about racism that go no where? Are you willing to change yourself even as you take action to change the miserable way things are? Would you just like some company while on this journey to create a more just, loving society and a more resilient and compassionate you?
Then welcome to Dr. Amanda Kemp!
How may I serve you?
- Socially conscious performances that re-imagine racial justice
- Online Community and Meditation
- Diversity & Justice Workshops for organizations, schools, and faith communities
- Enlightening and Empowering Weekly Blog and Radio Show
- Keynote Speaker on the Arts, Justice and Oneness
SAY THE WRONG THING: Stories and Strategies for Racial Justice and Authentic Community
Part memoir and part social commentary, Dr. Amanda Kemp’s short book provides insight and strategies for creating racial justice and a strong sense of shared community. Her voice is vulnerable and personal as she reflects on her own interracial relationship, parenting her Black teenaged son, and making art in the age of Black Lives Matter. Her short essays leave you cheering and hopeful. READ MORE